6 Foot VGA Cable
For high resolution applications of 1920x1200 and above
- Monitor VGA cable supports 1920 x 1200 high resolution VGA monitors for better clarity
- 6' cable for convenient usage
- VGA (15 pin, high density D-Sub) male to male connectors for effective connection
- Polyvinyl chloride jacket for extra protection and aluminum Mylar foil with braid shield prevents from electromagnetic interference
- Durably constructed cable with high quality HD15 connectors
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Fire rating: CMG rated
- Number of conductors: 14
- Wire gauge: 28 AWG
The CABVGA 6 Foot VGA Cable is designed to provide high video quality through VGA, used for high resolution applications of 1920x1200 or higher.
This heavy duty Coaxial VGA video cable (HD15 to HD15) eliminates the fuzzy images that are common with non-coaxial VGA cables.
This 6' VGA cable comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, free US-based technical support, and 1-year warranty.